Friday, December 6, 2013

"Only when I gave my fame to the Hazel shade did the true song come"- by Paul Mathews
Bringing together this work of art is about a deep song forever being sung within me I hope you get a glimpse of The bay of Fundy here as she lives in my soul and I hope with all my heart that you can find ways to visit her often for she is part of the healing ways of Nature.Her peoples come from the four corners of the earth.The Bay of Fundy has been a living part of my being alive now for over 60 years and though cars houses and all things on earth around me have changed she remains steadfastly secure as a being intertwining  heaven and earth.
So I close the singing of her praises,in grateful heart for all the deep and eternally blossoming memories,the friendships,and the knowledge.


Open the mirage that calls you- Philip Lamantia, from Becoming visible



No comments:

Post a Comment